Friday, June 24, 2011

Pleas to my Father

Lord, give me strength to get through what's ahead, and to let go and be at peace for what is behind.
Send me strong people to keep me alive in you. Help me not to hold my tongue when I need to speak up. Don't let me settle. Challenge me.
Help me realize that some things I can't take responsibility for or please everyone that I encounter. Help me to realize that not making everyone happy doesn't make me a horrible person, but help me to say "no" more often.
I want to live a life unashamed of You. Who cares about earthly things when I can have eternity with You. I don't need the luxuries of this planet, when I can have an everlasting love with You.
I've been so tired lately, Lord. I've been frustrated more than usual, fed up with situations, and people. Please, please keep me going. I can't do it without You. I wish more people realized how much You are needed in their lives. I don't know how they do it without you - maybe just lame old pride.
I love You, Father. Pin It

No comments: