Monday, September 15, 2008

Beginnings

Every story has a beginning, I suppose. As does every blog. I guess this is mine...
I've loved to write since I can remember. I wanted to find a good way to write and share some of my creative stuff, along with personal experiences I encounter along the way with missions and life.

My most recent missions trip was to Los Alcarrizos, Dominican Republic in January of 2007. The group I accompanied was amazing. We are a tight-knit family now, just because of this extraordinary experience we all were a part of. Building a house for the single mom and her six kids was the best thing that ever happend to me. My faith has grown, because of the faith I saw in those people.
I'm hoping to return to that marvelous place again May of 2009. I'm working on my Spanish and shipping out support letters. I know God is calling me back there, and soon. Pin It

No comments: