Monday, January 7, 2013

Photo A Day: January 7, 2013

Our Time


Every morning, Mark and I spend an hour in God's Word, currently reading through a couples' Bible with devotionals. I treasure this time because we only see each other 2 hours a day (usually one or both of us are half asleep during these 2 hours), but we take it and get to know God better as well as get to know each other better. It is hard coming home to an empty house after work each day and knowing I'm going to be half asleep by the time my husband gets home, and sometimes I feel like it will be an impossible day to come home and talk to no one, but God has blessed me and has taught me to cherish those alone times with Him. Many times, I'm off to meetings, ministries, gatherings anyways, but those times in the morning are definitely important and vital to us. Pin It

No comments: