Thursday, June 7, 2012

Cool, Sales, Party People...

I've been wanting to get into some sort of Avon-type job for some time. I kind of brushed off the feeling at first, but since I still have it and it keeps coming back, I figured I may begin pursuing it.
So I guess my next question to tackle would be the big "what?" question.
Avon? Premiere? Partylite? Pampered Chef?
Not sure yet. I know doing something with products I love would help, but I also know many people who sell a lot of the stuff I know of. I don't want to take away from their clients, yet want enough interested clients that I can keep it going without it being a money pit. =P
I love having people over and being hospitable and all that, so the parties would be fun for me. Just don't want to drain the same people for sales all the time, unless that of course is their passion too. 
So...any suggestions? If you know where I can find a big list of all the Avon-Type companies out there, that would be nice too.
If you are in a business like this, how's it going? Are you making enough for it to matter? Or are you losing money on it?
Just want to know what I would jump into and if I should pursue it. Pin It

No comments: